Thursday, February 7, 2013

A different SOAR

In my book SOAR with Vulnerability - 11 Insights to the Full Enjoyment of Your Life, I show you how to move from a sore (painful) place to a soaring (freedom) place. In order to expand in that place of freedom, one needs to keep on practicing the 11 Insights, including myself. That's why books are written. To bring us back to focus when we lose the focal point. I have been moving in and out of that focal point, and I will share why. As mentioned in a  previous post and in my newsletter, I will continue to share my vulnerability with you and I am.  Here's one you might connect with.

As a book author our biggest challenge is not to write the book and getting it published but to PROMOTE it.
The same goes for the entrepreneur, speaker, business owner, personal trainer, etc...As a published or self-published author YOU need to get the job done. You need to continue building your platform, create interest around your book, send Press-Releases, Media Kits, do video trailer, etc... You name it. You need to become a Marketing Expert.  You need to learn on the fly, as my cousin Glenn would say, and make it happen.
Recently I have found some very valuable information, that I would like to share with you. It is the:

If you click on the title it will take you straight to his site where you will be able to download his PDF file. 
Let me know if you have any issues, but it is pretty black & white.  
Why am I sharing this story with you? What does it have to do with vulnerability? Vulnerability is a sensitivity, an openness, a strength to admit and not resist.
In this case it is about admitting to the reality that one doesn't know everything and doesn't have to. The knowledge is there, the tools are there, and your supporting tribe is there for you as well. I accept my vulnerability of not knowing everything. Imagine if I knew everything?  My life would be pretty lonely and boring. 
More about your tribe in a further post. In the meantime hopefully this info will help you with  your own social medias dilemmas. 


No comments: